Poor Jesus - No Bong Hits
My god, that place is beautiful. It mas more bathrooms than bedrooms LOL!! Mere pocket money at nearly 3 million!
It was a fun place. Unfortunately I was already grown and gone by the time she reached the luxurious stage of life. LOL
Wow! Other words fail me..
Momma had some pretty good designs. Wish she'd had those ideas when I was still living under her roof.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: Powered by FeedBurner A Course In Miracles
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: Powered by FeedBurner
4 comments:
My god, that place is beautiful. It mas more bathrooms than bedrooms LOL!! Mere pocket money at nearly 3 million!
It was a fun place. Unfortunately I was already grown and gone by the time she reached the luxurious stage of life. LOL
Wow!
Other words fail me..
Momma had some pretty good designs. Wish she'd had those ideas when I was still living under her roof.
Post a Comment