I have the latest issue of the professional version which has always had a hard time recognizing my Southern drawl. I had several colds this past November through April which is when I stopped blogging original and funny material and began using word-of-the-day and articles from various magazines/newspapers. Recent problems with the Dragon stemmed from switching out headphones/microphone and allowing other people to use the computer. I have grown lazy.
4 comments:
I'm glad to hear that you have Dragon working properly again, as I know it makes things easier for you.
but it still does not like my southern drawl.
So is it working ok for you? I think from memory, you've always used it? Did you upgrade to the 9th version?
I have the latest issue of the professional version which has always had a hard time recognizing my Southern drawl. I had several colds this past November through April which is when I stopped blogging original and funny material and began using word-of-the-day and articles from various magazines/newspapers. Recent problems with the Dragon stemmed from switching out headphones/microphone and allowing other people to use the computer. I have grown lazy.
Post a Comment