Poor Jesus - No Bong Hits
I realise I've been watching too much television - I was expecting Ty & the team from Extreme Makeover (home edition) to do this for you...
wouldn't that have been nice. it's been a week of drizzly and cold weather since I have seen the crew. There is about one hour's worth of work left to finish the project. You would think they're being paid by the hour instead of by the job.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: Powered by FeedBurner A Course In Miracles
Subscribe to RSS headline updates from: Powered by FeedBurner
2 comments:
I realise I've been watching too much television - I was expecting Ty & the team from Extreme Makeover (home edition) to do this for you...
wouldn't that have been nice. it's been a week of drizzly and cold weather since I have seen the crew. There is about one hour's worth of work left to finish the project. You would think they're being paid by the hour instead of by the job.
Post a Comment