27 May 2007

Meme from Chloe's Spot

1. The phone rings; whom do you want it to be? Bill Gates saying I've been chosen to have half his fortune
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? without hesitation
3. If you had to kiss again the last person you kissed, would you? sure
4. Do you take compliments well? gosh, it's been so long
5. Do you play Sudoku? 7 games every day
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive? no problem (as long as I have an endless source of power for the wheelchair battery)
7. Do you like nipple rings? no
8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? No, never. But my father always took us kids "roughing it" for a couple weeks each summer.
9. If a sexy person were pursuing you, but you knew he/she were married what would you do? I would be scared.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you? I have.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued? pursued without my being aware but with me thinking I was the pursuer
12. Use three words to describe yourself at the moment: 75 pounds overweight
13. Do any songs make you cry? yes
14. Are you continuing your education? I try everyday to learn something new
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun? absolutely
16. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed? cell phone to call fire department
17. Who was the last person you shared a bed with? H.
18. Whom do you text the most? I don't text.
19. Favorite children’s books? Tintin by Herg
20. What do you buy at the movies? big tub o'buttered popcorn
21. Do you know how to play poker? not very well
22. Do you wear your seat belt? Always

Click Chloe's links found in sidebar

1 comment:

x said...

no. 11 is the best answer to this question i've seen so far. xx