Just out of the hospital again. Nothing major. Still a bit tired.
Jordan had his first full day of kindergarten today. Email from his teacher indicated he did well except for the part about not staying seated during lunch. Good luck on breaking that habit.
I've added a few sites from the Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St Paul, MN) discovered while resting. Kinda let you see what this area is like.
21 September 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
hope you are feeling better! good luck to Jordan. He is a big boy now!
I can't stay seated during lunch and i graduated from kindergarten many years ago.
I'm glad to hear that you're back home. I'm also glad Jordan did well on his first full day of school! That boy is growing up so fast!
Today Jaybo has gone to his first play. Many changes when you're a big boy.
Post a Comment