25 April 2008

Dang Me




Got the news yesterday that x-rays show something isn't right around my finger joints. Thinning bones. Maybe cysts. More appointments to follow.

WTF?

Well now's as good a time as any to say goodbye to this blog. I'll keep reading them tho. See you in the Comments.

3 comments:

x said...

i hope it's nothing serious. i am always thinking of you, always. xx

Cheapbohemian said...

Day-am, Morgan, I miss you! Especially in light of your last post's contents, I am wondering how you are, and worried for you. Btw, you look pretty much as I pictured you, isn't that cool? Hope you'll still get comment alerts so you'll know I was here. I virtually quit blogging for months and now I'm sort of back. I miss you! Come visit my place, and I promise to be clever.

x said...

yay pictures! and you are smiling. you look sweet. let us know how you are.